May 23, 2014

30 Weeks! (And a few other random pictures)

Today is the 30 week mark in my pregnancy!  I can hardly believe we're this far already.  For me at least, at this point I really start feeling like the end is near (probably because the remaining weeks are about to be in the single digits).  The whole "we're going to have another baby here really soon" thing is still kind of surreal.  It probably won't really hit me until I'm actually at the hospital in labor :)

After I put Ann down for a nap, I decided to try and take a picture of my pregnant self:

There you have it!  30 weeks in all it's glory.

I'm still feeling pretty good overall.  I'm starting to ache more (mostly my lower back and hips), which makes taking care of Ann/running errands/doing chores around the apartment a bit more challenging.  Hopefully these next 10 weeks won't be too bad.

In other news, Spring has seemed to officially arrive for good.  The weather has been beautiful lately (when it hasn't been raining/storming).  So Ann and I have been going to the park and out on walks a lot recently.

Okay, so obviously this isn't a picture of being outside, but it was just too funny to not share.  This is the day after Ann's birthday.  She chose to wear one of her new shirts and put her new floral skirt on.  Then she decided she wanted to wear both new skirts at the same time.  I just laughed at the first skirt sticking out of the back of the second.  She eventually took off both of the skirts, and ultimately decided to just wear pants for the rest of the day :)

Out on a walk - I asked her if I should bring my camera (as she will on occasion ask me to take a picture of her when we're out, and I don't bring the camera with us every time we go out).  She said I should bring it and that she wanted to bring hers too.

She has greatly enjoyed picking flowers while we're outside (mostly just dandelions are what we find, with an occasional white/purple little flower)

Running (while announcing "I'm running with my flowers!", or something to that effect)

I became the designated flower carrier

1 comment:

Susan said...

Looking good! Hope these last few weeks of pregnancy treat you well.