Since I wasn't going to church, I wanted to have some sort of spiritual upliftment during my day. So after I got Ann asleep, I hopped onto the Mormon Channel you-tube page and came across this video:
It's a highlights video of talks given by President Monson and the Twelve Apostles during General Conference earlier this month. Even though I had been awake and listening to all of General Conference, I was amazed at how much I had already forgotten of what had been said (and I felt like every thing they were saying was directed towards me and what I need in my life right now). I need to make sure I take the time to go over and really study the talks that were given. It's so easy to enjoy conference and then forget everything and not go back over it because you get "too busy". I hope to never let myself get too busy to seek after spiritual things, because I know that when I have the Lord in my life, it is so much more fulfilling and worthwhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment