I wanted to do something fun for the 4th of July this year, especially since Tom's and my date last year kind of flopped. I thought it would be fun to have a picnic, and so I planned out the meal and invited my parents to come along. Unfortunately, Tom ended up not being able to come with us, but Ann and I had a good time with my parents at the park.
Trying to be a little festive with her hair
Eating our dinner. We went to IBM's Woodside Park and it was perfect. There are a lot of trees for shade and we had enough wind that evening to keep the bugs away. I grilled some hamburgers on our little grill, and brought along a pasta salad, grapes and a blueberry coconut cake with lemon sauce.
Ann enjoyed playing on the playground before and after dinner.
On the see-saw with Grandma
Teasing Grandma about coming down the slide. Ann can be rather funny when it comes to slides and will only go down particular ones. Apparently this is one she doesn't want to go down.
So Grandma decided they would go down together!
Practicing her climbing skills!







1 comment:
That cake sounds good!
Post a Comment