Since Ann didn't want to just be held, we tried to hold hands with her and try walking. Ann is not a hand holder. At all. She will put up with it when we are crossing a street, but otherwise she rarely will let me just hold her hand while walking. Here she is trying to pull her hand out of mine. She wouldn't even let Tom get a hold of her other hand.
We tried to set up Tom's off-camera flash with this umbrella, but we forgot to check the batteries in the flash before coming. The batteries were dead and we didn't have extras. But Ann really wanted to play with the umbrella so we finally let her.
We figured we'd make the most it
This is our favorite one out of the bunch.
For some reason I didn't think we needed to bring Ann's stroller along (I don't know why), and she insisted that I carry her the whole time we walked along the trail (just me - we tried to switch and have Tom carry her but Ann wouldn't have it).
I sure love my big, grown up girl. And when did my hair get to be so dark?? It used to be as light as Ann's once upon a time...






1 comment:
Your hair does look really dark! Family pictures with little ones is hard work. But you got some cute ones!
Post a Comment